Monday, June 17, 2013

Re: Legends 2013, La Cienega Design Quarter




Nathan Turners Window, design by Eric Hughes
So chic, simple and beautiful. Eric's inspiration was clothing designer Bill Blass

I cannot believe it's been a month since my trip to LA! Time really does fly....
Here are some pics from my fabulous day, at the La Cienega Design Quarter's - Legends 2013 event! You can also check out some more photos on my instagram page here 




Loving this map of West Holly Wood and the whole vintage vibe....
This vintage sheep fur stool in person is amazing.





 Hollywood at Home 

Loving this worn vintage wicker sofa, it' has a very Ralph Lauren vibe...




This living room vignette, reminds me of maybe what Malibu Beach Barbie's living room may look like....



Tell me you can't see her in that living room? It's made for her....
I would not mind having Barbie as a client, that girl really does have everything doesn't she...?
Couldn't resist sorry!



This chair is so darling....




Thank you Boston Merida for your all your hospitality at the VIP lounge! 
How cool is this Celerie Kemble, Catalyst Carpet?  It's a little thrashed in this pic from the Traditional Home Party the night before. You can see a more clear pic of it here.... 





Flowers at the bar in the Merdia VIP lounge 
How vibrant and beautiful is this arrangement?




Kelly & I at her design studio....

....lazy eye in full effect here, but I wanted to share this pic 
I had the amazing opportunity to meet Kelly and get a tour of her design studio. She was incredibly gracious & sweet -- and the studio is everything I thought it would be & more!


No comments:

Post a Comment