Wednesday, November 2, 2011


A while back I did a post about this hallway renovation here, one part of a historical home renovation that I have been working on for about two and a half years. Here is a picture of the family dog, Milo, on the hallway floor. Also, here are a couple of glimpses of the elements of the hallway...Michael J. Lee will be photographing the project later in the month and then you can see the full house.

Below is my "inspiration photo" -- as I was looking for something a little different than black and white check. Yet, something that was still classic....but unexpected.


If you want to see more information on this piece that I designed see the blog post here
I love the hardware I choose and on the door and the Lion Knocker!

I designed built-ins on either side of the entrance for plenty of storage. These closets were painted in about six coats of high-gloss black. Hardware, black crystal from Anthropologie.

Can't wait to share the full project! I love this Farrow & Ball color, Rectory Red -- it packs a lock of punch!

No comments:

Post a Comment