Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bright Colors on a Gloomy ( but warm!) Day!

A recent find for a client in Ack- Vintage Water Bottles

How fantastic are these bright and cheery vintage water bottles?!

I have been searching for the perfect accessories for a summer home in Nantucket, the finishing touches on a design project I have been working on.

The kitchen is mostly neutrals- with white cabinetry and black soapstone counters, aged chestnut floors and other neutral elements - vintage signs and other vintage bottles are the highlight of the space. Adding in these vintage water bottles brings in a fun twist. I love vintage pieces because they always have dings, imperfections, and a story- which only add to the character -- and one of a kind accessories are always the best! When I saw these, I knew that these would be great for my client's kitchen. Can't wait to see them in the actual space!

I secretly, or I guess not so secretly want these for myself...

So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment