Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday Je T'aime... Throws for all seasons



I am always cold so I love to have a variety of different throws for the different seasons. Last spring I picked up this throw at the Patterson Group . It's a perfect lightweight cashmere throw for spring of chilly summer nights.

Designer Guild, Sarasota-Schiaparelli Blanket.



What a name, what a name - right? Combining one of my favorite places and icons, in a product name!I am kind of obsessed with the new Designers Guild Bedding, which you can see here on line? Perfect for a more a client with more feminine and bold taste, or for a little girls room.


I also love this zig zag pattern, especially the navy.



Now that the real fall weather is starting to set in, I think I will finally get a faux fur Pierre Frey throw. It feels like the REAL thing, sans the guilt!

Lastly, there is the "Ferrari" of cashmere throws the Hermes double faced cashmere fuchsia plaid Lourdes throws (*not available online, only in boutiques) As seen here in a detail shot from one of my projects.


I guess wearing cashmere head to toe is aways an option as well! Love this look from Loro Piana

Have a great weekend! Stay Warm!

1 comment:

  1. you left out snuggies, kristine. those are by far the most fashionable blankets to wear! hahah!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete