Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What's New?

KMD, Detail Shot Living room in Wellesley - another sneak peek

As you can see the Blog has had a renovation! I love the new look!
Shari from Little Blue Deer gave LWS this crisp new design, the header has pieces of my work and other elements that I love...

Very busy over here working on design projects, working with my graphic designer to finish up the KMD site --- and getting ready to leave for a tropical getaway. Just what the doctor ordered, after this brutal winter!

Other news, I recently designed a piece of furniture which is being produced by a well known local showroom and displayed on their floor, at the Boston Design Center! My first signature designer piece, I can't wait for the reveal of my design.

Also, if you have not signed up for my Louis Vuitton book giveaway, you can here.

I will leave you with one of my favorite quote on style.....

"Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say and not giving a damn."- Gore Vidal

4 comments:

  1. Love the new look, have fun on your tropical getaway...jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great!!! Shari did a fabulous job! You do such gorgeous work and now it's showcased in such a lovely way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look of your blog! It's fabulous. You are so talented. Congratulations on the piece of furniture. That is amazing. I also love this detail shot living room. Just beautiful. Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new look around here- so pretty and clean looking!

    ReplyDelete