Thursday, February 24, 2011

Egerton Hotel - Book Me!




Recently I was chatting with travel expert Jonathan Epstein, owner of Celebrated Experiences, as I am planning a trip to England and Scotland this summer. My Mother is of Scottish decent ( I have a Brother that plays the bag pipes and the whole bit) and I have never been to London. I know gasp!

....and well I like the color green, and I have been seriously bitten by the travel bug this winter - so I really need to get this trip in order!

One of the Boutique hotels he suggested was the Egerton Hotel -- and of course I just loved the decor! It's looks like something I would have designed....see below...


Egerton Hotel - Handsome in Blue & Brown


Cozy Living Room at the Egerton!

Tea anyone?

This Hotel is so Charming! I hope to be walking through these doors this summer!

7 comments:

  1. How lovely I adore these boutique hotels and you always get a little extra attention as well!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous! love the new look of your blog, girl!

    xo
    sami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that room in Boston is amazing! Your work is beyond fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Beautiful rooms. I would love to stay in any of them. I love the first one. I just found your blog, I'm excited to keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow..i would probably never want to leave!
    p.s. thank you for your sweet comment! would you believe that i live here and have never been to cinque terre? you and your husband must have had a ball!
    xo
    marissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm blown away by the Boston room. I'd stay there in a heartbeat. Love your work, can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you'll LOVE london. and summer is the best time to see it. hop on out to the cotswalds & oxford for the day. it's so much slower here... lovely!

    and the blue/brown room is riiight up my alley. :)

    ReplyDelete