Thursday, October 28, 2010

Schiaparelli Pink


“Shocking-pink” was Schiaparelli’s signature color. She described hot pink as “life-giving, like all the light and the birds and the fish in the world put together, a color of China and Peru but not of the West.”






This is my office...

Just kidding. This is a photo from A Certain Style by Trica Guild. Love the Leopold wallpaper in color Schiaparelli.













....I love that Elsa Schiaparelli has a dramatic shade of pink actually named after her - she is a legend. For more info. on Schiaparelli, click here:


As most of you know the Schiaparelli sofa, seen below was designed by Michael Taylor and upholstered in a hot pink:











A color I would only wear on my toes....



Boutique Designed by Johnathan Alder


The Mayfair Hotel in London


My Latest DVF, in Hot Pink & Leopard

2 comments:

  1. My sister and I wear Nars Schiap all the time! I love it on my toes too, but for some reason, my sister as a blonde can pull it off on her nails. LOVE this color pink, one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 posts in one week...I am LOVING this!!

    The pink is hot and the DVF dress is even hotter, love it!

    ReplyDelete