Friday, October 29, 2010

More Wallpaper....and Peter Fasano




Richmond Wallpaper

Loving this new hand printed paper by local fabric & wallpaper designer Peter Fasano

When I first saw this, while shopping at Webster, I thought it had a very de Gournay like feeling to pattern. I think it is perfect for a powder room or dressing room.


Peters prints range from understated casual elegance...


.....to some really playful animal themed prints.

Maxx Print


I first used Peters fabric on a dog bed for a client in San Francisco, which I blogged about here and failed to put the fabric in the blog (hmmm hello?) The designer dog bed (*I cannot believe
I just wrote that) was designed for Princess Lucy - a very beautiful golden retriever. I recently received news that Princess Lucy and her owners are leaving SF for the Boston area...so I get to design thier East Coast home! Yayyyy!

Pitter Patter Print by Peter Fasno


No comments:

Post a Comment