Thursday, October 8, 2009

August & September Charity Events

Joe & I on the Shooze Cruise

It was great to have an opportunity to donate my interior design services for a raffle, to the 6th Annual Shooze Cruise. My brother John Leavitt and our friend Tim Nolan, started this event through the Jones Foundation. This year was the most successful with 205 pairs of shoes collected and $9,000.00 to support programs for Boston's poor and homeless

Over 200 New Pair Shoes Donated!
Another event I am proud to be part of is the Stop & Shop - Giant Family Foundation Golf Classic supports charity. Which raises over $1 million dollars annually to, fund supports of athletic and educational programs for youths in all areas served by Stop & Shop and Giant. I was thrilled to offer a $500.00 Gift Certificate, from Kristine Mullaney Design for the auction.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that the cruise was a success, and it is great that you're donating your services for another good cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very inspiring. We can all find ways to give back and it seems you have found several.
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your post on my blog! I absolutely love your first eClient project. That room turned out beautiful! Thanks again - can't wait to spend my weekend scouring through your blog!

    ReplyDelete