Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Project: North End Loft

This is a few photos from my project in the North End. This client needed additional closet space, so I designed this closet in the Misson Shaker Style and had my work crew build this. In almost all my projects, I have had the opportunity to design and build closets, for my city clients who need more storage. I really enjoy this process! I love complementing the already existing architectural elements in the space and making the clients life a little easier, with the new beautiful closet space.

The 15 foot ceiling in this bedroom are planked ( you can see parts of the ceiling in this closet photo, below.) Also I love the exposed beams and brick throughout this loft space.

The lamps are from Hudson and the bedding is Ralph Lauren from, Bloomingdale's. All the drapery is custom and relatively affordable. All the other furniture pieces are restoration hardware or PB.






Media/Pool Den - More pics of this room to come....

2 comments:

  1. I wish that was my place- it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you! Wait till you see the other pictures, I am just waiting for the photographer to send more edited ones over.
    All my work will be on my website on friday

    www.kristinemullaneydesign.com

    ReplyDelete