Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Design Crush: Edward Lobrano

While in San Francisco, I had the pleasure of helping Edward Lobrano shop for his amazing projects! All of Edward's interiors are understated and elegant, as well as timeless and always possessing character. I love his taste! Ed is equally an amazing dresser and always has on the best cologne!

I think Ed states his philosophy best:

"My design philosophy stems from the belief that my clients deserve the best and most knowledgeable design advice available, and that when completed, their home should reflect their lifestyle and be an expression of their personality. My work is about elegant, timeless good-taste in a stylish but comfortable environment. I work to interpret the needs and dreams of my clients."

To see more of Edwards Work go to: http://www.edwardlobrano.com/















Little Doll Room!








How darling are these little girl's rooms?
















No comments:

Post a Comment